Short Day

 Our teacher had to leave early to complete another task pertaining to the school. So, with this in mind I'm sure everyone was somewhat excited for the slightly shorter day. For the lesson we went over a topic most students were struggling on. This being the ability to explain your evidence concisely. As I believe I mentioned in a previous blog, we constructed a body paragraph in class with only a picture and a prompt. In class we used these answers to show examples of what we as a class needed to work on. Overall I feel as if I did a pretty good job constructing a body form one source, and that source being just a picture. 

Comments

  1. That's nice you guys had a short class. Seems like it was easy-going since you all were only going over explaining evidence. ~Nayana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts